Paris Lens Tours provides you with an astounding selection of guided walking tours from which to choose! These are the awesome and exciting Paris walking tours that we currently have on offer, arranged by category to help you find one suited to your personal tastes. All are available by prior appointment, just ask for availability. Simply click on the links to find out more details!
Our Weekly Mystery Walks: Every Tuesday at 2pm, and every Thursday at 7pm, we run donation-based, mystery tours. Click this link for more information!
Our Classic Sight-Seeing Walks:
- Landmarks in the City of Light Tour: From La Tour Eiffel to the Notre-Dame and everything in-between, experience all the major landmarks in the City of Light in this epic 3 hour guided walk!
- Bridges and Banks of the Seine Walk: Experience a picture postcard, scenic walk down the Seine and learn about its beautiful UNESCO listed banks and bridges!
Our Arrondissement Exploration Walks:
- Magical Montmartre Walk: Stroll through little-seen cobbled streets, kitsch cafes and artsy arenas in the picturesque and charming arrondissement of Montmartre on this fun historical and cultural neighbourhood walk.
- Marais Adventure Walk: Soak up the history, culture and hip atmosphere of the unique Marais district on this special guided tour!
- Legends of the Latin Quarter Tour: Come and discover why Paris’s famous Latin Quarter is the intellectual and creative epicentre of the world on this eclectic and engaging guided walk, which encompasses the history and culture of the area.
Our Historical Walks:
- Invaders, Crusaders & the Origins of Paris History Tour: Discover the origins and developments of Paris as you learn about its early explorers, invaders, crusaders and Kings, and witness the marks they left on the city.
- From Lutece to Paris: Ruins of Ancient Rome Walk: Follow in the footsteps of the Romans in this special tour dedicated to exploring the ruins of Ancient Rome … in Paris!
- Revolutionary Paris History Tour: Follow the path of revolutionaries and renegades through the city as they decapitated royals, terrorized opponents, and paved the way for Napoleon, heralding a new dawn in Western civilization.
- Moulins & Muses: A Montmartre History Walk: Explore the history of Paris’ colourful 18th district in this fun and fact-filled walk around Montmartre, from Saint-Denis to the Sacre Coeur and Sex Industry.
- COMING SOON! – Operation Resistance!: Paris During the Nazi Occupation Walk
Our Cultural Walks:
- Action & Adventure Movie Tour: From silent French short The Hunchback of Notre-Dame (1911) to Wonder Woman (2017) and beyond, see the famous backdrops of French and Hollywood popular culture.
- Movie Magic in Montmartre Tour: Explore the magic of the movies in Montmartre as you walk in the footsteps of Amelie, dodge 400 Blows and act like An American in Paris in this beautiful neighbourhood.
- Literary Adventure Walk: Walk in the footsteps of Ernest Hemingway, Oscar Wilde, Gertrude Stein and many more literary giants on this inspired and original walk around the intellectual and bohemian centre of Paris.
- COMING SOON! – An Artistic Walk Through Paris
- COMING SOON! – Renegades: A Street Art Tour
- COMING SOON! – Walk in Hemingway’s Paris
- COMING SOON! – Midnight in Paris Movie Tour
Our Unusual Walks:
- Paris Macabre Gruesome Ghost Walk: Prepare to be chilled and thrilled as you uncover the City of Light’s darker side! Experience tales of mystery and suspense around popular monuments and lesser known haunts…if you dare!
- Les Passages Couverts Walk: Come on a journey back through time and explore the beautiful covered passages in the 2eme and 9eme, dating from the 18th and 19th centuries, precursors to today’s indoor shopping malls! This is perfect as a Rainy Day activity.
- Fantastic Femmes of Paris Tour: Come and celebrate the powerful and interesting women of Paris who have done amazing things with their lives and careers on this fabulous female-themed walk. It’s time the ladies of the city took their turn in the spotlight!
- COMING SOON! – Alchemy, Occultists and the Secrets of Paris Tour
- We provide private hourly, half- and full-day tours around the city, tailored to your interests; prices are variable and subject to availability – simply fill out the contact form on the Contact page for details and enquiries!
*The featured image is a tour in action! Taken by Chirag Joshi, a visitor on the Marais Adventure Tour. Images and words cannot be reused without permission.*